Attorney Profile: Alex Wolff
Attorney Profile: Alex Wolff
Attorney Alex Wolff is bar-certified to practice law in the states of Missouri and Illinois. Like his firm, he has years of experiencing practicing personal injury law and has a proven track record for success as a trial lawyer and negotiator. He has been able to win clients millions in settlements and trial awards of compensation. Alex also provides legal consultation services to other attorneys throughout the St. Louis, MO, region. Alex is committed to helping clients achieve the fair compensation they deserve. He never shrinks from a court battle and thrives in the trial setting.
Alex believes that his work as a legal consultant has been instrumental in furthering his own personal legal skills. Through his use of focus groups, Alex is able to instruct other attorneys in trial strategy while enhancing his own insights and skill sets. When meeting with his own clients, Alex brings a wealth of experience to the table. However, as a partner at Wolff & Wolff Trial Lawyers, he is also able to draw from the firm’s vast experience as well. Collaboration is a hallmark of the firm; ensuring that clients have the best representation and legal counsel available is important to Alex.
During his tenure at Wolff & Wolff Trial Lawyers, Alex has focused on many types of personal injury matters that include car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle crashes, slip and fall injuries, HIPAA violations, medical malpractice, and dog bites. While he is able to resolve many of his cases at the negotiation table, he excels in the trial arena. He will fight aggressively for his clients’ right to fair compensation for the injuries they sustained through the fault of another.
Alex is a highly motivated attorney who enjoys taking on challenging cases. He has an eye for detail and a penchant for strategy. His desire for justice on his clients’ behalf is what drives him to work diligently for their right to compensation. He has always known that he would focus on personal injury where he knew his skills could help people who have suffered at the hands of another. When Alex meets with clients, they are immediately struck by his personable demeanor.
The Benefits of Hiring Attorney Alex Wolff to Represent You
Alex is dedicated to providing his clients with sound legal counsel that’s based on his knowledge of personal injury law and his own experience in the field. He provides each client with service that is tailored to their needs and the particulars of their case. He is also keenly aware of his responsibility to help clients understand the law as it relates to their case. His communication skills are excellent as he translates ‘legalese’ into everyday language so that clients have a strong understanding of their legal situation.
When you hire Alex to advise you or represent you at the negotiation table or in the courtroom, you can expect him to:
- Thoroughly assess your case: he will take a detailed account of your case in order to provide you with his views on its merits and challenges. Having this professional information can help you make an informed decision about how to go forward.
- Provide legal counsel: Alex provides his clients with competent, research-based legal counsel.
- Investigate: many trial lawyers have to have a penchant for investigative work—and Alex is no exception. Many claims require support based on attorney investigations. Alex can track down witnesses, obtain video footage, procure photos—these pieces of evidence can be vital to support a claim.
- Communicate: Alex will communicate with the at-fault party’s attorneys and insurance provider on your behalf. It’s always a wise course of action to let a trained attorney deal with these entities. Clients could say or do something that could harm their claim.
- Negotiate: Alex has successfully negotiated many settlements that have resulted in millions for clients. He is just as comfortable at the negotiation table as in the courtroom.
- Litigate: Alex is a skilled trial lawyer who will tenacious represent his clients’ interests as he fights for their right to fair compensation.
Alex earned his Bachelor of Sciences at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. He received his J.S. at Washington University in St. Louis. He is able to practice law in the states of Missouri and Illinois.
While Alex enjoys playing squash and going for long runs in Forest Park, he also spends his free time working for various charities like Big Brothers Big Sisters, The Shakespeare Festival of St. Louis, and College Bound.
If you are searching for a St. Louis personal injury attorney, Alex Wolff of Wolff & Wolff Trial Lawyers can help. Call to schedule your free initial consultation so you can discuss the particulars of your case with Alex. He will provide you his legal opinion, helping you to decide how to proceed. If you choose to work with Alex, you can expect dedicated representation.